CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 7, 2019

Whoa, and the holiday party/busy/crazy time begins!!

 Taylor worked on Gralyn's birthday "card" for hours!


I almost cried when I saw it and read her notes. love them and their special friendship.


Sunday selfie


We stopped at Home Goods on the way to practice and Taylor tried her hardest to convince me that this sloth "needed" to come home with her.  She didn't succeed!


Wednesday, we volunteered at Hope Austin for NCL



Thursday, I was at Jade's house visiting and she got the dreaded phone call from Gralyn "Mom, I have lice".  Oh dear God!  I don't use the word hate very often but I HATE lice.  I figured that if Gralyn had it that Taylor would also because they have zero personal space and spend a crazy amount of time together.  So off we go to pick them both up and head straight to the lice place.  They only found one in her head but it was still ONE!


That evening was Ryan's Christmas party


Annual white elephant gift exchange is always entertaining!


Friday
Ann and I went downtown to walk Town Lake.  It was a gorgeous day!



That afternoon I picked a car LOAD of girls!


Then our house turned into the biggest/messiest dressing room ever but they all looked so pretty!


They had a surprise birthday party for Andrew & Davis Scott at Broken Spoke.




As soon as I got them out the door so was I.
It was volleybrawl at the middle school.
Girls vs Boys in volleyball- this is so fun to watch!




As soon as that was over it was home for a quick change and then out the door to the Annual Baldwin's Wine Tasting Christmas party.  Ryan and I didn't get a picture together.

me, Lacey, and Celise


Wow, that was a busy first week...


0 comments:

Post a Comment