CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Eve

I love skiing, I love watching the girls ski and/or board, I love being out in the open and seeing all the amazing views, and just being free.  I love that the girls love it just as much if not more than me.


Everyday she gets better and more comforatble on the board.


Today's ski group
me, Kendall, Gralyn, Taylor, Peyton, Jade, Parker, and Greg



We even saw Santa getting in some runs before making delieveries!




We went all the way to the top of the mountain today, it was beautiful weather and the views were incredible!  Looks like they are about to ski right off the edge!


That evening we all got dressed 


and went to church in Cooper.  It was tiny church and it was packed!


Loved that we still got to do my favorite part of Christmas Eve service, sing Holy Night and light the candles.


After church we headed to the village to watch all the ski instructor come down the mountain with a torch.  It was really cold and we were not properly dresed.



Followed by fireworks


Our "elf"  who has been retired for many years but continues the tradition of leaving matching pj's for the kids on Christmas Eve.


Even Jade and I got in on the fun this year!


We made Christmas Eve dinner, watched a movie, and just enjoyed our time together.


0 comments:

Post a Comment