CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 15, 2019

Try out week!

Sunday I felt like I had been run over by an 18 wheeler.
I haven't been to the doctor in who knows how long but I took myself to a doc in the box
and got some meds.


This week was like groundhog days:
wake up, school, cryo, cheer, sleep and 
REPEAT for the next FOUR days!

She was super sore from all the tumbling and practice so we got her some sessions and she said it really helped!


First day of cheer clinic!


Ryan almost stepped on this fellow walking into the garage one evening.
And now he is dead!


Brayden brought K some good luck flowers and balloons!


Try out day
They had 69 girls trying out for 45 spots!
Ella, Lauren, Breanna, Anna, Ella, Ava, Faith, Taylor, and Kendall 


They had to be there at 4:30 and didn't give an end time.
Ryan and I waited at Flores with a strong drink to pass some time.


They didn't get done till about 10:15!
Her number didn't get posted and there were some tears but I am so incredibly proud of how hard she worked, that she put herself out there, and in the end held her head high and said "I'll try again next year".   As a mom you can't ask for anything more!  Love you, K!

Thank you goodness there is no school tomorrow so we can pack up and get ready for 
SPRING BREAK!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment