CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Whirl wind of a week!

Sunday Funday!!!!

We went out on the lake with the Buchanans' for some tubing



alittle wake surfing



even Ryan got in on the fun!


Monday and Tuesday were a whirl wind with unpacking from Seaside, running errands, and me getting ready to head out of town for Convention.

Wednesday, headed to SA for Convention and Ryan took Taylor to the first part of volleyball tryouts for AJV.


Friday, I planned a big team meet up and my mom came and joined in on the fun!



Got this sweet snap while I was gone, me to Tay me too!


Saturday after the Gala I drove home so I could take Taylor to the second part of volleyball tryouts.


There were over 120+ girls there and spots for 80


Taylor made 13 Toro!!

We are so proud of her and can't wait for the season!


We headed straight from tryouts to an NCL meeting, home for a quick change and off to tumbling for Kendall.  It was a crazy busy day but I love watching the girls do their things that they love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment