CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Back to the grind!

This is the first full week of school and it was jammed packed before it even started!

Monday after drop off I found these gems on my phone.


This girl has so many crazy faces, love her!


Apparently this is a "thing".


Taylor has try outs Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday for volleyball.

Friday on the way out of school they got their letter.

She made it!  So proud of her!


We, of course, had to celebrate so we picked up Gralyn (who made the team also) and headed to Menchie's!


The Buchanan's sent Taylor a sweet note and some Tiff's Treat to congratulate her!
She let everyone have one and then I found them in the microwave....


Saturday, Ryan had to work and Taylor was at a friends house so Kendall and I went out on the lake with some friends.

She has been working on surfing and finally got and stayed up!  YAY!


It had been awhile since I surfed but after a few tries I got up!


 That evening we all went to High 5 for some fun.
We bowled, ate dinner, and played games!!


We had a great time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment