CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 15, 2018

Summer Shenanigans

We kicked off summer with a trip to Peter Pan Mini Golf.

Taylor and Alex


Brayden and Kendall


The whole crew


It was only 500 degrees outside, should have gone earlier, so we only lasted 9 or so holes.
We made a stop at Jim Jim's for some snow cones!  YUMMY!


Somehow they convinced me we needed to stop at Target on the way home. An hour later we finally made it out of there and I have no idea with what.  Now, usually I am all in for a Target trip but this bunch....


Taylor and Alex bought a blow up pool to put in the pool while we at Target, I stopped asking questions.  If it entertains you and you are having fun, sure why not.


Tuesday, Ella came to hang out


Wednesday, I needed to run a few errands so K came along for the ride (literally)!  :) 


I asked Taylor to walk the dog to check the mail and I look out and see this.  I guess I can't complain she was doing what I was asked.  Just not getting any energy out in the process.


Friday we met some friends at the club for lunch and swimming.  We had the entire place to ourselves for hours, it was awesome!




0 comments:

Post a Comment