CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Annual Camp Grams

Headed to annual Camp Grams!


The gang is all here!


We met at Papa's house for a family dinner.

My seester!




Gavin flew in to hang out for a few days and since most of the cousins were there (missing Shane and Laura) we had to snap a pic!  


This is a better reflection of us :) 


I headed back home and left the girls.
Slime was on the girls agenda, I hate slime!


Swimming


Tea


Roller skating




Might be my favorite!


Apparently they had quite the dance parties in the evenings!


Thursday I met them at Izo's in Wimberly to have lunch.

Me and my beautiful momma


Rose moved back to Texas a few weeks ago and met us as well.  Mom and Rose have been friends since we lived in Corpus, so over 30 years!


Gralyn drove up with me to meet them.


Brayden and I teamed up and surprised Kendall!


Aunt Karen meet us also!


The drive home was anything but quiet!
Do you see the arms and legs in the back ground?



These two singing Moana, I have no words!


The house was way to quiet without them!  
Glad to have my girls back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment