CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2016

Waco!

Spring Break is here!!!  My friend Kristen and I decided to take a day trip to Waco (she had never been).

First stop Magnolia!  All of our kids (and us of course!) are fans of Fixer Upper.

The silos!




I was expecting just a store but it is more like a compound.

The outside is lined with all kinds of yummy food trucks and lots of picnic tables to sit at.


A big vegetable garden


I thought this was funny! :)


There is a huge turf area with hula hoops, bats and balls, swings for the kids.  Which was great considering we had to wait in line almost two hours to get into the store.  CRAZY!  But the kids didn't complain since they could run around and play and the weather was beautiful!




I was super impressed with the store, mostly nit-nats but oh well.

Next stop was Viteks for lunch to introduce the Macs to Gut Paks!


They have really expanded the store since I was there.  They have a big covered area outside and this cool RV redone as a table.


Look at this deliciousness!


Then, we went to the stadium so the boys could check it out.  We walked across the bridge, found Ryan and I's brick (I didn't take a picture of it), and saw the RGIII statue.


Last stop was the Bears!  One was sleeping in the den but the other one was out!


Future Bears!


After a quick trip inside the bookstore and a potty break we were back in the car on the way home.  It was a great 1st day of Spring Break.  I love Baylor and its beautiful campus.


0 comments:

Post a Comment