CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Room Make Over!

Kendall has been wanting her room redone for awhile but I didn't have a vision of what I wanted to do.  She picked out new bedding a few months ago and her furniture was still good it just need some jazz.  She had two request a chair and a mirror, easy!

My friend Kristen is a decorator has helped me a TON!  Ryan, Kristen, and I did all of this one day while she was at school.  She wanted to be surprised.

Ryan and I painted wide white stripes on one wall.  We haven't painted together since the girls nurseries.  Once we got started it wasn't bad.


Her chair is grey.  The white stool can be used to do homework on, an extra seat for a friend, drinks, etc.  The one on the end of her bed has a fluffy cushion on the top for an extra seat.



The pictures don't do it justice, it is so pretty in person and fits her personality perfectly- girly!


Her curtains are just pinned together, I need to take them down and sew them but we wanted her to see it all done.


She loves it and so do we!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment