CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day

Friday the girls celebrated Valentine's Day at school.

No, Taylor's glasses aren't real.  She pulled them out of her closet.


Fifth grade Ice Cream Sundae Valentine's Day Party

Eloise, K, Ava, and Kendall


Photo booth time!


Forth grade party time!

Sophie, Kate, T, Alex, and Maggie


Saturday Ryan and I went out with some friends to celebrate.


My heart, my rock, love this guy!


Sunday (actual Valentine's Day)

Ryan got the girls and I flowers (love how he shows them how much he loves them and one day how they should be loved by a guy).  Ryan and I got the girls Tyler's shirts.

We had breakfast, opened cards, and had coffee.


Next up was basketball!  Only 6 girls were able to go to the game.  So they played a TON and they also played the best team in their division.  To say these girls played hard is an understatement.  They gave it their all!  I have never seen Taylor play basketball like I did today.  So proud of these girls, they might have lost but they all won in minds and hearts.  Coach was so proud of them, he took them for ice cream afterwards!

Go Celtics!!


Happy Valentine's Day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment