CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Randoms & Catch Up!

Sometimes I dread carpools but I always end up having a great time.  I love listening to their crazy stories, their singing and dancing.

On the way to Taylor's basketball game, Sophie came along to support her friends!


Mimi and Poppy came to watch and cheer.  They lost but played good and had fun!


This was a busy week getting ready for Valentine's Day.

Both girls had to take in boxes for the parties.  I save theirs from last year in hopes they would just use again.

Of course, Taylor said hers needs a little revamping.

We added an extra layer, some legs, and a bow (of course)!


Top view


Kendall was happy with hers from last year, NICE!

Mimi and Poppy came over for dinner one night and Taylor roped them into helping her with her extravagant Valentine's.  I take all the extra hands I can get.


24 all lined up!


You Da Bomb :)


Sorry Kendall some how I didn't get a picture of yours.

We got this in the mail, I opened and laid on the counter for Taylor so she could take to her room when she got home from school.  As soon as she saw it she said "MOM!" and just handed it to me.  I didn't even notice, that it had my name on it instead of hers.  Oops


Oh the reason I have hardly any picture of Kendall these days is because she is always out riding her bike, at the park with friends, or at a friends house.  Life is tough!

0 comments:

Post a Comment