CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Flying By

May is going every quickly and I am not doing a good job capturing all of our memories but here are a few.

Sunday we drove to Wimberly to Aunt Karen and Uncle Milt's house to see my mom, John, and Grandma.  I also got to give her her Mother's Day gift.

The girls got to take a ride with Aunt Karen on the mule.


Grams, the girls, and I


***************

One night when Ryan was out of town I got to have dinner with this good looking group of perfectly mannered children, NOT!  Just kidding, we love hanging out with The McLaughlin's.

Reese, Taylor, Kendall, Connor, and Landon


***************

Mother's Day we went to church and then had brunch sitting outside at the steakhouse.  It was yummy as always.  I got a new Kendra Scott bracelet, pretty :)


***************

Ti spent the night with us and we went to Starbuck (their choice) for breakfast.  I am afraid that I am raising some hot chocolate and oatmeal snobs :(


***************

Some of my girlfriends had been talking about this juice cleanse that they did and how great it was so the next week they asked if I wanted to do it.  I have always wanted to do one and since this was a one day cleanse I thought it was a good intro.  Let's just say that I am not sure that I will EVER be doing one again.

This was my first one of the day.  It was not easy going down, the taste and smell were alittle much for me.


It was six juiced total and then they recommend that you drink 32 oz of water between juices.  That was the easy part.  I didn't care for any of the juices (they were all different).  If fact I didn't even drink the last one, I just couldn't do it.  But I didn't cheat!  I also didn't get as hungry as I expected.  It was a good experience just not sure juice cleanse are for me.

This is just what I drink while I was at school!  I stilled had three more juices and more water to drink after school!


***************

One day after school the girls and I met Carly for some shopping and catching up.  The girls love A!


Isn't he a cutie?


***************

Taylor and Miss Julia striking a pose "word" with some snow cones.


***************

A bunch of girls got together to help Kristin celebrate her birthday. 

Happy Birthday Kristin.




0 comments:

Post a Comment