CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Old School

My Mom sent me home with a box full of old high school stuff about six months ago and it has just been sitting in my closet.  Finally, the other night after baths I told the girls to come in my room and we went through it.  They thought it was hilarious to see all my old cheer outfits and asked a million questions.   I have no idea why but my Mom had kept bows, socks, bloomers (the funniest), shirts, and outfits from cheer leading so we had a little fun playing around with them.

As soon as they put one on they were asking me to take their pictures and put them on Facebook!

Taylor (the girl has no balance)


Kendall (super flexible)


My skirt almost fits her!


Striking a pose




My favorite!


Goof


We played around in them for almost an hour, they want them for dress up but I am not ready to let go just yet (I have no idea why).

0 comments:

Post a Comment