CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March Catch Up Post

So I slacked big time in March with blogging so here is a catch up post!

Carly and I did a little shopping at this neat store that has "Hamlet" the pig that just wonders around.


Carly and Hamlet


They had this cool swing in the middle.  We had just had pedi's so I am holding my shoes.


Sleepover with C and L


Cool pic of Taylor


We meet the Huston's for dinner one night at this cool new restaurant called Reunion Grill.  It has a huge porch/outdoor seating area with two playscapes for the kids and a big area to run around in.  They have live music also (just not when we were there). 

Ryan and I


We met John and Mom one Sunday in Gruene for lunch at The Gristmill.


I found this paper in Taylor's notebook one day.  They do timed addition and subtraction tests at school and apparently she wrote her teacher a note before turning it in "I don't like -" and her awesome teacher wrote her back "Well you're good at it!".  Seriously kid!


Mimi and Poppy came in for the weekend to visit.


She helped the girls plant their annual flowers.


They turned out so pretty, now to keep them alive!


We have enjoyed the new fro-yo shop in the neighborhood, Menchie's!



Ryan was out of town one night and I found this when I went to get in bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment