CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Yee Haw

It's Rattler Rodeo!!

Friday was kinder Rattler Rodeo at school so here is my sassy little cowgirl


Part of her homework was to make a "wanted" poster. She decided that she wanted to be "wanted" for stealing pink horses and the reward was "pieces of candy".


Ryan and I were headed to Las Vegas for the weekend and I was super sad to miss all the activities at school but never fail Grams came in early to capture it for me.

Every time the school/grade level puts on an event they pull out all the stops to make sure the kids have a great experience. I love their school!

Having horse races!


Posing- not sure what happened to her hat, shirt, or ponytail


"Roping steer"


Branding Cattle


They did a bunch of other activities and ended it with a campfire complete with popcorn and water.


Thanks Grams for coming in early and making the day special for cowgirl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment