CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 19, 2012

Las Vegas

Ryan and I went to Vegas for the weekend on "business". The other two couples that joined us have become friends and not just people that do business with Ryan, so I was excited!

I for some really strange reason only took one picture the entire time we were there.

I love it!


Ryan had a few that I stole from his phone but not one picture of the two of us :(

This was on Saturday at the Sports Book. We spent a good amount of time there watching basketball and of course Baylor!

This was our little section that we made ourselves at home in!
It was the coolest sports bar/book that I have been to.


The ladies- Lacey, me, and Celise


It was an amazingly fun trip with more laughs than I have ever laughed in 48 hours. I came home with some great stories and alittle shopping money (thanks honey)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment