CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 26, 2012

First Encounter

The long awaited trip to go meet Miss Alison was finally here!

The girls and I drove to Boerne on Sunday to my grandparents house to meet her.

Wearing a bow of course!!!


Taylor could not wait to get her hands on her. I love the look on her face.


She was in heaven and really didn't want to give her back.


Next up was Kendall


My little mother hen was completely comfortable (she should be she plays with her babies almost everyday).


After lunch Uncle Joe took the girls out for a ride on the Mule and they saw the Christmas tree that my grandparents had put in a burn hole. This hole was about 5 feet deep. Well about 15 minutes later I was looking out the window checking on the girls who were just running around playing outside (almost makes me want to live on some land, almost) and this it was I saw.


Kendall and Taylor with the help of Avery had dragged this 6 FOOT tall tree out of the 5 foot hole and were now carrying it up to the house!


It was so funny to watch them man handle this tree and walk about 100 yards with it.

It was a great short visit with my grandparents, Mom, Jennifer, Joe, Avery, and Alison and the girls were happy they got to meet and hold their new cousin.

1 comments:

Brandi

Sweet baby! I think you should go ahead and have another!!!! Funny tree story! HEHE!! I would LOVE to live on land. My kids are in heaven when we are out at the deer lease!! Nate tells me he's a country boy all the time!

Post a Comment