CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Alison Briley

Alison Briley was born on Thursday, January 12th!


I took a top secret drive to San Antonio after dropping the girls off at school on Friday morning to go see her. The hospital where Jennifer delivered doesn't allow children under the age of 12 (unless you are a sibling) on the L&D floor. The girls were soooo not happy about not getting to go see her so I didn't tell them that I was going.

When I got there she was having her hearing tested so I had to wait the longest 3 or 4 minutes ever to hold her!


But then I totally hogged her for the next three hours. She is tiny! 6 pounds 13 ounces with the chubbiest little cheeks. She slept almost the whole time but I didn't mind I still held her.

Then she finally woke up!


Big sister, Avery, Daddy, and little Miss Alison


Congratulations Jenn, Joe, and Avery I so happy for yall!

On a side note!

On my way home I got a phone call from Ryan and all I could hear was crying in the background! The girls had asked him where I was (since I usually pick them up) and he told them. Needless to say they were not happy with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment