CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

1st Sleepovers!

This summer the girls had their first sleep over!

To say they were excited was an understatement. Mrs A and Kendall are BFFs and Mr D (A's twin brother) and Taylor are two peas in pod. They all four play and get along wonderfully (hence why we do so much with them, and it helps that I love spending time with their Mom also). So they went over one evening and played and played and played. And finally after moving locations multiple times went to sleep. SUCCESS!

Here they all are watching a movie


The next week we had Mrs A and Mr D over to our house for a sleepover! They did awesome! After they settled down and got quiet I went upstairs to check on them and this is how I found Taylor and Mr D fast asleep!


I had to take a picture and send it to S (A and D's Mom), they looked so cute! I am not sure how long we can have sleepovers with boys but I will enjoy the innocence while I can. Kendall and Mrs A were passed out in her room. I am sure this is just the beginning of endless sleepovers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment