CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Supper with Santa

Supper with Santa was Friday night at my school. The girls were so excited I finally let them wear they Christmas shirts and skirts. When we got there there was lots of things to do:

decorating cookies,


face painting,

taking pictures with the Chick-fil-A cow

writing letters to Santa, making a Christmas frame, and listening to the Polar Express!

And of course taking pictures with Santa! But when we went to get in line, Kendall looked at Santa and said "that's not the real Santa". I looked at her and paused (I had to think quickly) and said "your right (he was not a good Santa- so I had to tell the truth) this is just one of his helpers here tonight, he had to be somewhere else". I asked her if she still wanted to take a picture and she said "no she is waiting for the real Santa". It was pretty funny!

So no picture with Santa yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment