CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 10, 2010

Gymnastics

Kendall has been in gymnastics for a little over two years now. She is naturally VERY limber and flexible (I serious think she may be lacking a few ligaments). The gym that she attends has two gyms- one small gym for children 3-5 and another much larger one for children over 6. So now that she is almost 6 and they had an opening in the 6-8 year class she moved up!

Kendall is wearing the pink leotard


She was very nervous the first week she went. It is much larger, she has a new coach, and new friends in her class. But she did great! They rotated through the vault and then the bars.



After class her coach came up and told me "she did really well and is extremely strong for her age!".

The following week she rotated through the beam and the floor. She totally impressed me on the beam. She can almost do a handstand by herself on the beam and a cartwheel.


It is so weird to sit up in the waiting area watching her because I so remember spending hours at the gym and seeing my mom sitting up there watching me. She is getting so big and blows me away sometimes, I am so proud of her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment