CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Carnival Cruise

I was so fortunate that I was invited to join my bestie Carly on a cruise to Cozumel. I was super excited about the trip. I had never been on a cruise before and I had never been to Mexico (unless you count going across the border to do a little shopping) which is on my bucket list.

Our ship- Ecstasy


We did a bunch of lounging around,


reading books and magazines, drinking some tasty adult beverages,


riding down an awesome slide,


talking,

and eating some yummy food.


When we got to Cozumel the group we were with had plans to go to a zip line, ropes course, and rock climbing excursion. Right up my alley of fun! I was pumped.

Me zip-lining!!


The afternoon was awesome. The course was so much fun and a bit challenging at times.


After doing the rope course and zip-lining they gave us the option of rock climbing. We could choose between a 24 foot, 36 foot, and 60 foot climb.

Carly and I choose the 60 foot! It was hard but amazing. We made it all the way to top. I was tired after that and ready for some good Mexican food.

Carly on her way up!

After all that hard work, we ate some great food, and did a little swimming in the beautiful and refreshing water.

Carly and I at the resort in Cozumel


Then we ended the day with a little shopping in the market and some tasty beverages at Fat Tuesday before boarding back on the ship.

It was a tall drink!!


The water there was gorgeous!


The whole trip was just what the doctor ordered- a nice, relaxing couple of days! Thanks Carly for taking me, and Ryan and Mom for taking care of the girls so I could go.

1 comments:

Carly Rodriguez

T'was FUN!

Post a Comment