CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

1st Day of School


I can't even believe that I am writing about the 1st day of school for my own baby!

Taylor showing off her new pirate backpack and lunch box. Yes, she is totally crazy about pirates. That is a whole blog in itself.


Amazingly the whole morning everyone was calm, cool, and collected. The whole family loaded up to take Kendall to school. We parked and walked her in. There was a ton of parents there so the classroom was pretty full. But she found her cubby unpacked her towel (for rest time), extra set of clothes, and her lunch and then found her seat. Mrs. McCauley has manips out on the tables for the children to play with, she sat down right away and started playing.


Taylor was very interested in everything and she got alittle upset when we left because she wanted to stay in kindergarten but Kendall was so sweet to her and gave her a big hug and kiss! This is the first time that the girls have been at different schools!

My big Kindergarten!


When we were ready to head out she said good bye, gave hugs and kisses to everyone and was really quiet but fine. Kendall has and still and probably always will surprise me! I never know what to expect from her but she did great! I am so proud of her!

On a side note, here is a picture from my first day of kindergarden!
I'm standing in front of my dad!



0 comments:

Post a Comment