CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 29, 2024

Wrapping up February

 The girls and I have been going to get our nails together since they were in elementary school and it is truly one of my favorite things.  

Tuesday, Kendall went to the Baylor baseball game with Ann and then a bunch of them went to dinner. 




Taylor is headed to New Orleans with Greyson for his formal.  She has been planning and shopping for this weekend for a while.  Wednesday she was downstairs and said "ok I am going to pack" then proceeds to start walking into my room I said "I thought you were going to pack", she replies "I am but I have to shop your closet first".  When she walks out with an arm full of clothes and shoes she says "I'm really going to miss this next year". 😅😅


Thursday my AWFUL car buddy and I left to go to the lake.  Ryan was in Chicago for a meeting and getting Center of the Year for the 5th year in a row!!!  Taylor left for College Station since they were leaving for NOLA early Friday morning.   Kendall met me at the lake for a few hours, she needed a carry on suitcase as she is headed to Kansas city to visit Riley at KU.  

I had these fan chains made for the longhorn in the barn, love how they turned out.








The house was almost all framed when I got to the lake and the roof was going up, it looks so good.  I'm so excited!  Ryan came straight from the airport on Friday and then Saturday Lonnie and Leslie came up for the night.  We always have a great time with them.






Monday, Taylor and I hosted her classes NCL meeting and it was with the Lake Austin chef who taught them all kinds of things they can make and eat in their dorms along with some kitchen basics.  It was a  really great meeting.

The next day I had to report for jury duty, it was my first time!  It took over 5 hours of sitting, questions, and waiting but thankfully I didn't get picked!  That evening we meet Chris and Amber for dinner to catch up, we hadn't seen them since Mexico.






Thursday I was sitting at the kitchen table working and heard the garage door open, I was expecting anyone and it was too early for Taylor to be home from school and in walks Kendall.  I was shocked and yelled "what are you doing here?!?"  All her Friday classes got canceled so she came in a day early for her Spring Break.  We got to have a family dinner that night, first one in way to long! 



February Video Clips


0 comments:

Post a Comment