CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 27, 2024

Time in Waco!

Met this cutie after school at Trader Joe's to do some shopping.

 
Wednesday I drove to Waco to spend the afternoon with Kendall.  We met McKenya (one of her good girlfriends) and grabbed some lunch, went to Spice for alittle shopping, and then went and hung out in her dorm for a bit.  That evening we went to the Baylor Club for dinner with Kate and Corrine.  Love that you can eat with an amazing view of the stadium.  Then I drove to the lake for the night THEN Taylor facetimes us and she opened her acceptance email from Baylor!!!!!  Such a great day!! 








The next day was stormy, gloomy, and gross.  I did some cleaning out and organzing at the lake, did some work, and Kendall's laundry that she sent back with me.  I drove back in to Waco after she was done with class.  We ate at this amazing mediterranean resturant, the best greek salad I think I have ever had! We stopped at Milk Bottle Cookies to test them out, they were good- not the best I have had but still yummy.   Dropped her back off at her dorm and got a big hug.  





Ryan came and met me at the lake for the night.  Then Saturday he picked up Kendall and they went to basketball game which went to triple over time!!! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment