CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Hello November!

 Hello November!  I am sure you are going to go by super fast but lets do it!

Kitchen renovations started today!!

Before


By the end of the first day, they had demo'd all the backsplash and started to put drywall up.


Laundry Room

Before


I thought they were going to tear the whole house down with all the jackhammering they did for hours but baseboards and floor are gone.


Marley and I camped out in my room hiding from all the mess.


Taylor finally got to go to a football game


After the game they all went to Grayln's house for Pancakes!


Saturday they celebrated Dani's birthday at Kylie's ranch.


Taylor had no school on Monday so she drove to College Station on Sunday to see Greyson.


I am in love!  I have wanted to do brick in here for so long and I absolutely love it!


Progress in the kitchn!


Tuesday we did an NCL project


and then went to watch the Dripping Springs-Westlake playoff game.
Drip swept them!

Taylor & Riley


0 comments:

Post a Comment