CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 22, 2023

A little bit of everything

 Love getting facetimes from this one


Team dinner


Holy moly, I can't believe this is the last home game e v e r.



While Ryan watched 800 football games on TV I got my craft on.
These were green, orange, yellow and other fantastic Thanksgiving colors.
I wanted them to look more terracota and rustic.
Alittle paint and floor and they are perfet! 


Then I was on to the fireplace.
BEFORE


AFTER
so much better


Taylor left after practice with some girlfriends to go to College Station for the Zach Bryan concert.



Taylor saw Greyson for a second before the concert.



Sunday they got to hang with the Jones' and apparently clean Greyson's dirty dorm.



0 comments:

Post a Comment