CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 24, 2023

Summer Fun

Sometimes I love social media becasue I get pics that I probably wouldn't see other wise.
Taylor and her girlfriends went to dinner downtown.


The same for TikTok, they see others doing fun silly experiments and then naturally have to try them.
This one was to be blindfolded and then try and pur water into a cup but you have to hold it head heighth or higher.  Let's just say by counter good a good clean and the cup was dry!



The kids were eatting grapes and next thing I know they had turned it into a contest of who could fit the most in the mouth, I might have been ready to do the heimlich as any moment but it was hilarious!
 


Greyson was the winner with something like 35 grapes!!


Date night for these two


Every single time I go to wake Kendall up in the morning these two are butt to butt.





Friday night Ryan and I had our own little date night


Saturday we took the Brouillette's and the Swartwood's out on the lake.


We had the best time, as always with them.




Soaking up all the time, memories, and good times we can with friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment