CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

We did a thing....

 Greyson had shoulder surgury on Monday so Taylor took him a cake when she went to see him after school.



Tuesday we did a thing as a family...



The girls have been trying to talk us into getting family tatatoos for awhile now and we finally agreed.

We made Kendall go first since she was the most likely to wimp out after seeing anyone else go.
She took it like a champ and said it really didn't hurt that bad.


Next up was Ryan, who was alot bigger and required shading, which is the part that they say hurts the most, he just laid there with her sunglasses on and didn't say a word.


Then it was my turn.


Taylor was last since she was the biggest push behind this all.


We all did G4 but in our own version. I was shocked that it took less than 2 minutes to complete.



Never ever in my wildest dreams did I think I would get a tatatoo and never with the girls but I love it, I love that we all got our first one together, and love that we all have the same thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment