CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Taylor's 17!!!

 Grayson came and took Taylor for dinner for her birthday a few days early.


Saturday we decorated for her party!
She originally told me that I couldn't decorate but I had gone ahead and purchased a few decorations anyways then at the last minute she told me I could do a few simple things. YAY!!!


That evening she had some friends over to celebrate.


Sophie, Taylor, Jack, and Kylie


Grayson & Taylor


Silly girls
Hadlye, Dani, Kate, and Sophie


Sam, Grayson, Taylor, and Keller




Taylor is 17!!!
Sunday morning we opened presents


Some of the girls stayed the night and had an early morning jam session


That evening we went to dinner at Hank's Austin



Dani, Kylie, Taylor, Sophie, Cece, and Hadley


And we are done celebrating but we love you to the moon and back and hope you had a wonderful birthday Taylor Grace!

0 comments:

Post a Comment