CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 9, 2022

LOTS to celebrate!!!

 Kendall had to get her blood drawn this week, which she had never done and I was actually super impressed that I didn't have to sit on her or hog tie her to do.  😂


Volleyball Banquet




I am proud of her accomplishments on court but even more proud of her off court accomplishments.



The girls have been asking for our elf to come back for the last few years and since this is the last year they will both be home the whole month I decided why not.  I had to borrow an elf from Ann because our "went home" for good one year and I have no idea where that "home" is anymore.  😁


I was at my annual NCL Chrismtas party when Ryan called and said "did you see the text and email?" and I hadn't because I was there and he said the Baylor email came.  I literally ran out of my party and sped home, thankfully Kendall was on her way home from running an errand and we pulled in at the same time.  I literally have been praying that we would be with her when she got the news.  She (and I mean we) have been waiting for weeks for this and getting really impatient.

She was super nervous to open the email but it was truly a memory I will never forget.  
The pure joy and happiness on her when she saw this 


made us all cry


We are so freaking excited and proud of her!
She did Early Action for Baylor since she knew it was were she wanted to go.  Which means if she got accpeted all her other applications got dropped.


Smiles for everyone!


I was looking through photo albums right before her birthday and found this, I totally forget that we had gotten a Baylor shirt for her when she was born. 
Not even 48 hours old and rocking the Baylor shirt!
It was meant to be.


Then I had these done for Ryan for Father's day, I think she was about 6 months old.


Elf shenanigans


Wednesday, Ryan and I had date night at Pasta Bar.

Love our they have this, only 10 seats, everything is prepared right in front of you, and is AMAZING


Just one of the 10 courses



This one had a doctor appointment so we grab lunch after.


Ann convinced me to go with her to play golf.  I haven't played in a good 12 years but I will say it was fun, I was awful, but would do it again.


I spent all day on Friday wrapping gifts and I love the way they look under the tree.
So pretty!


School is exhausting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment