CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Convention!!!

 Wednesday I took off for Phoenix for Younique's Convention!
As soon as I got there and checked in to the hotel Laura, Elisa, Jenny, & I grabbed some lunch!


That evening I had the Black Status Dinner at this really cool "restaurant" that was three different ones in one.


Champang Lanes- bar & bowling

One was an indoor/outdoor vibe and the other was dark and moody Mexican.

Kelly, Mallory, and I


Thursday morning I had a meeting then met up with my team for some lunch.


The day will filled with meetings but that evening we had the opening party with a Carrie Underwood concert!


We were like 10 feet from her and she puts on an amazing show!


My roomie- Mallory and I ready for day 3


That evening I took my team out to dinner and celebrated Erin's 40th birthday!



Honestly, the next few days were a blur of meetings, pictures, break out sessions, lots of note taking.

The last night was the closing party- Color themed

Melanie- one of our founders



Convention is always brain overload but I absolutely love this company, its mission, our CEO Derek, my team, and seeing all my yesties!

July video clips:



0 comments:

Post a Comment