CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

National Center of the Year!!!

Tuesday was the general session and everyone was given matching shirts!


Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs spoke and he was fabulous!
 

That evening was the big awards ceremony!


Ryan won National Center of the Year for the ENTIRE company and spoke after he received his award.


Receiving his award



So proud of him and all his hard work!


Ryan and Ryan with their awards



We celebrated that evening.  Sadly, Kendall got sick a few days after we left and was not getting any better so I changed my flight to come on home on Wednesday instead of Friday.  I was sad to leave and miss the last few days but knew I need to get home to my girl.

She had been camped out in the media the whole week.


Happy to see this one and super thankful for all her help with Kendall while I was gone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment