CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Busy week!

Tuesday we went to the baseball scrimmage!


I started a new Bible study group at the church with my old group.


Kendall has been asking for a King Cake so I reached out one of my friends from Louisana and she recommended this place.


Kendall and I decorated it after school and I think we did a pretty good job considering it was our first one.  Now to see who finds the baby!!


Taylor and her friends went to Alex's house to surprise her with her new car after school!


Friday night Ryan and I went to the movies.  I honestly can't even remember the last time we went to the theatre, it was really nice!


Sunday, Kendall got up early and did a Valentine's day breakfast for Brayden before church.
Heart shaped strawberries, bacon, and pancakes!


and Happy Valentines Day donuts!



Sunday selfie before church






 

0 comments:

Post a Comment