CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 16, 2022

New roof and being sick...

We got some roof damage from past storms and what not and they started on the new one today and it looked like a battle zone and sounded like one also!


I will say this company did an amazing job cleaning up and finished the entire thing is two and half days. Not sure I could have listened to all the hammering and noise for much longer all day long!


The girls worked on some NCL projects


Friday night we went out with the Buchanan's.
This place was delicious!
 

and had the coolest bathroom!


We went to some dive bar across the street for a drink after.


Then I spent the next three days sleeping and feeling awful in the guest bedroom.
I did go to the doc-in-the-box and get a shot and some meds which helped.


This one kept me company!

0 comments:

Post a Comment