CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2021

Off to Park City!!

 I was super excited about this trip, I have been to the Park City area once before for a Younique Retreat but never to ski and it has been on my list.

There were 4 parents going and a SHIT ton of kids (I honestly didn't know the final count going in).

Somehow most of us got on the same flight out.


We got there, took the bus to the condo, got checked in, and had our skis/boards and groceries delievered and took off to the village to grab some dinner.


With a group this size we had to wait a bit for a table.



Claire & Taylor



Day 2!!!

It is GORGEOUS!!!


Skiing with these two is one of my most favorite things, I love that they are so confident on the slopes.


These two were easy to spot on the slopes between the bright pink jacket and the cowboys jersey.


Group pic!


Love watching Taylor board


Super Claire & Taylor


Somehow I got talked into doing  Sidewinder a black diamond that had a sign in front of that "ungroomed, rough, and sticks" We all made it down but the top half of the run was rough!


We saw some mule deer when we were on a lift.


That evening we had tacos and a big game of LRC.


0 comments:

Post a Comment