CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 21, 2021

Busy week!

Sunday we took Carol & Sonny to dinner to celebrate their 50th Anniversary!

 
Family pic




Monday, I channeled my teacher skills and updated the volleyball bulletin board


Tuesday Taylor had a game


Wednesday, Ann and I took alittle road trip to Pedernales Falls State Park to go hiking.


It was really pretty.  We had planned out a 6 mile hike but a wrong turn or two we ended up hiking alittle over 7 miles.  My feet were feeling it!


Studying for a test is going well...


Friday was neon theme for the football game
Kendall, Claire, and Taylor


Friday night lights is back in full swing!!!


Saturday mornings are rough


Saturday, Ryan and I went to the Arrants for a wine tasting party and her charcuterie board (or table) was INCREDIBLE!!!


The wine was great also


Then we meet our friends at the steakhouse for dinner!
The Abilene crew was in town also.


Jeana, me, Kristina, Andrea, Rae, and Brittany

0 comments:

Post a Comment