CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 31, 2021

July happenings...

Taylor and her friends came over to hang.


Taylor was invited by Claire to go to San Antonio for a long weekend for a tennis tournament.  While they were there they went to a rodeo in Bandera.


And spent one day at Six Flags with Claire, Katherine (her sister), her friend and Tay.


Family game night


The girls and I meet Mom and Aunt Karen one day in Wimberly for lunch and alittle shoping.



Kristina, Jeana, and I had a girl night dinner


Meanwhile Kendall went to Florida with Brayden, Ann, and Ainsley for a baseball tournament.


They snuck in a day at Epcot!


They also visited sloths


and lemurs


Ryan, Kendall, Braydend, and I went to the club and played the Par 3 course one evening.  It has been years since I have played, I am super rusty but it still fun!



Not sure how July went by so fast but it did!

July video clips



0 comments:

Post a Comment