CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 23, 2020

ALOT of volleyball- alittle bit of family!

 Morning ride to grab some breakfast with this bunch!


B.A. and Amy were in from Phoenix and since the girls didn't have school we went into San Antonio to see them and Papa.
Love this guy so much!


Shane, Papa, and the girls


I made them take pics by the tree, of course!


I have no words, I can not explain this one to you!


Grams came out too!



This life size poster is in the entry way to their house...



I didn't even get a picture with B.A. and Amy but it was a great visit, we always enjoy our time with them.  Just wish it could happen more often.

GAME DAY!


Played against an old club teammate (Bella)



We got an IHOP not far from the house and Taylor has been begging me to take her there so Friday morning before school Dani, Taylor, Alex, Julia, and I enjoyed breakfast at good old IHOP.


Football time!


Never any personal space with this one!


Tuesday I was out running errands and had some time to kill before heading to Taylor's volleyball game so I camped out in Ryan's offcie for a bit and did some work.




Interior Design project with some lighting and color help from Braydne


Alittle Target/Starbuck stop after school practice.


This one had to try on some Halloween costumes while we were there.


Friday I went and voted- finger condom and all!


Came home to find this amazing school situation...


And the best surprise ever!
Flowers from G


End the day with a great game













0 comments:

Post a Comment