CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2020

And that's a wrap August!

 Friday was our first time to take the boat out by ourselves.  To say I was nervous is an under statement.  My job is to take the boat on and off the trailer and then pull up to the dock and pick Ryan up.  I have very little boating experience by myself, I was was literally shaking but I DID IT!!

We took Sonny & Carol out with us, they have been here for 5 years and never been on Lake Austin.


They loved it!  We drove down to a cove and swam for a bit and then went to Hula Hut for dinner.
It was a great evening, 


Just another selfie from K


Saturday we went out again with Kendall and her girlfriends.


They all took turns surfing.


It was a beautiful ride back


Meanwhile, Taylor was out with her friends doing the same thing.


Sunday we went out AGAIN as a family.
This girl loves to be on the water and she is getting quite good a driving.


We stopped at Ski Shores for lunch


We are still learning all the ins and outs on the boat and how to get a good wake so Taylor decided to take a seat and surf.  Goof ball!


Family selfie!


Love my peeps



Monday was Ryan's BIG 4-0!!!
He is not big on celebrating his birthday, he just wanted to have dinner at home and chill.  The girls and I did some decorating and baked him a brookie (chocolate chip cookie on the bottom and brownies on the top) and ice cream (his favorite).


Apparently I didn't take one picture that evening of anyone, whoops.


August video clips


0 comments:

Post a Comment