CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 3, 2020

The BIG 4-0

I woke up to these amazing decorations!
They stayed up late decorating, blowing up all the balloons, making a chocolate chip cookie cake and cookies!






Breakfast of champions...
Doesn't get any better!!


Another amazing gift from Kristina


Everyone had fun wearing the 40 glasses around




Not a bad view to spend the day



That evening everyone got showered and dressed in their Seaside gear and headed back to the beach for a bonfire.

I had to make sure the champs got there safely!


 Our set up


Seaside tradition to take pics at sunset





So thankful for both of these girls for making my day so special


Group pic!


S'more time


There were fireworks that evening down the beach


Today couldn't have been any better.  I got to spend it with my family and all (well most) of my favorite people.  I am truly thankful for our friends who are like family.
Here's to 40!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment