CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 10, 2019

GIRLS TRIP!!!

 GIRLS TRIP!!

It has been YEARS since I took a girls trip so I was super excited to head to Palm Springs with this crazy crew of ladies!


The first day we had big plans to get all dressed up and head out for dinner, drinks, and fun but we ended up just hanging out at the house, ordering food, drinking, and hanging out by the fire laughing till we cried.


Friday morning I took a walk with Sam and Kerri.


Then we all got dressed and hit the town.
First stop was breakfast!


Palm Springs has such a cool vibe, everywhere you look there are bars, restaurants, shopping and the weather was amazing!!



We didn't draw any attention to ourselves at all.


After doing some shopping we found this great hotel/bar with a rooftop and just hung out.






Then we headed down the street to another hotel/bar with rooftop.
The view!


I noticed this really weird lot with strange figures scattered around.


When I looked closer they were weird baby naked figures.
I have no idea but I am guessing it is some kind of "art".


That night we actually made it out of the house for dinner!!!



It was SO good!!


Saturday we just chilled by the pool all day.  It was so nice!


Saturday night we had a chef come in and had a PJ dinner


In the middle of the night there was an earthquake.  I was asleep and didn't feel a thing but some of the other ladies said they did!  Super random.


These cute little bags filled with goodies were waiting on the plane for us.


Palm Springs you were amazing and so much fun!



Brittany, Lindsay, Erica, Kerri
me, Kristina, and Sam

0 comments:

Post a Comment