CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Monday started on the lake, no better way!

Brayden, Kendall, Ella, and Charlie


Did alittle wake surfing


That afternoon Taylor had one last lesson with Coach Jay before club try outs.
It didn't go great, she just wasn't playing like she had been all summer.  Coach Jay kept asking her what was going on and she finally said "I am nervous and sad that my Mom isn't going to be here for tryouts".  He told me after wards and my heart broke in a million pieces, I was suppose to leave for my convention in Florida on Wednesday.  That night I couldn't sleep, I know what I needed to do so about 2AM I called and canceled my flight and hotel.


 Tuesday, we drove and meet Grams for lunch.
These two at lunch were on a roll!  
Letting Grams know all the things that I do that are SO annoying.
So that was fun, not!


Then we did some school shopping.


Love these two so much



This is one special lady, we are all so blessed by her.


The BIG DAY---club try outs day 1


This is all the girls trying out for 14s- there were a TON!
Tryouts were from 5-9 and it is run like a well oiled machine, the girls are shuffled from station to station and moved from court to court.


Kendall was invited to a Back to School boat party with a bunch of friends.



Saturday was day 2 of tryouts.
It was a super nerve wracking 4 and half hours till they posted the teams.
She had set a goal of making Cedar Park and that is what she got!
She was ecstatic and we were so proud of all her hardwork that she has put in to improve her skills this summer.


Clips from the week:::






0 comments:

Post a Comment