CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Wrapping up February!

Monday we went with some friends downtown.
We grabbed some drinks and tapas at La Condesa and then walked across the street to ACL.
Rainbow Kitten Surprise was playing, we had never heard of them never the less seen them in concert but Craig assured us they were good.  Sure enough, they were really good.  We both enjoyed it!



I remember I use to love it when my grandma would wash my hair for me in the kitchen sink.  Kendall has enough hair for a small village in anothe country, so once in a while I will give it a good scrubbing.





The rest of Februay was FULL of tumbling, volleyball, homework, birthday parties, and pure craziness.


Taylor and I grabbed lunch with teammates after practice one day!



 This is on our way to tumbling and since the girls were wearing their "drug rugs"  they decided they needed a picture- goofs!


Both girls were at birthday parties so we got to actually go on a date!!


I use to hate oysters (at least I thought I did) but I have to say every once in a while I do enjoy them


Dad helping with a school project





0 comments:

Post a Comment