CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Weekly Recap!

Time to pick out a tree!!

Believe it or not we bought the second tree that we looked at!
No one argue at all, it could have been because it was freezing cold but I will take it!


The Baylor tree!!



The girls decided they wanted to do an all red (which happens to be Taylor current favorite color) color tree this year.  Their personal ornaments are mixed in there, I really like it!


Monday, I picked K up from school early she has been fighting something and today it won.


I am OBSESSED with my new nutcrackers!!



Ryan picked them up for me and then sent me this.  They are taller than him!


 Wednesday volleyball practice...


Friday I was subbing so I got to watch the pep rally for Volleybrawl!

Volleybrawl is were the 7th grade volleyball girls play the 7th grade boys football guys and the same for 8th grade.


7th/8th grade girls vs 7th/8th grade boys


The cheerleaders performed


Game time!!!!


This is so much fun to watch and so funny! The guys were hilarious trying to play!!
The 7th grade girls WON!


8th grade girls won!


We grab some sushi afterward and we got a flaming roll!  This was first, it was really delicious!


Saturday was Taylor's first volleyball tournament.
We were there from 2 to 10 something, I lost track of the time.



So fun to see and play school friends!



They placed 4th out of 12 teams!

Weekly clips


0 comments:

Post a Comment