CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Another week down...

Sunday, I walked upstairs to get laundry from Kendall's bathroom and found this.
Apparently, Kendall has been taking toilet paper from Taylor's bathroom and she had enough.


Love these crazy girls even when they steal my phone 


Kendall went to Brayden's game last weekend and I finally got a pic


Wednesday was the 8th grade boys first football scrimmage and the girls didn't have to cheer at it so they were excited to go watch.  About 10 minutes after we got there the sky opened up and never stopped so the scrimmage was canceled.


When we bought the new house the half bath sink had a crack in it.  Getting the sink replaced meant a new counter top as well.   Sounds like a simple task but picking out a counter top, having the company come measure, fabricate it, purchasing the sink and faucet and then come back and install is a multiple step process and scheduling nightmare! 


But I am in LOVE!  I could not be happy with it.
Now to hang the new mirror and it will be finished!


Thursday, was first official game!


Love Sophie!  She made this poster and came to cheer her friends on.


First district WIN!


Saturday, Ryan and I went out with some friends.
They picked us up and found this in the bed seat!


Love my forever date!

0 comments:

Post a Comment