CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 20, 2018

Another week...

Monday, Taylor started back to Strength & Conditioning camp at 7AM.
We left to go run some errands and she passed out on the way.


One of her favorites (and mine too) is Flower Child


Every time we go she wants to go Sprinkles and somehow I talk her out of it but not today!


That evening we went to a friends to watch the Homerun Derby


I was long overdue for a hair appointment!


Taylor had some friends over to hang on Wednesday


She tested out the new underwater camera


Julia, Taylor, Alex, and Gralyn


Tuesday, we celebrated Gensis's birthday!




Thursday, Taylor and I went to practice some volleyball at the new sand courts in the neighborhood.



Friday, Ryan and I got out for a DATE!


We went to Counter 3 5 7
We choose to sit at the counter and do the chef's choice, it was amazing!
I'll spare you pictures of each course :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment