CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2016

Crazy busy week!

This weeks calendar was jam packed full!

Monday I went to barre and stopped at my new obsession after Tea 2 Go!  It is a tea shop.  They have all different kinds of ice tea machines, think gas station soda foundation.  You can choose what they have already made or from the wall of hundreds of flavors!  They do hot and cold!  It is super refreshing after a good work out!  Today I decided I need an entire gallon!


Marley is my shadow!  She follows me around all day at home.  Half the time I have to share my office chair with her.   She loves her belly rubbed.  


She has the best disposition and is my third baby for sure.


Taylor went home after school to play with Sophie.  When I went to pick her up I found her hanging from a rope with a life jacket on.  They are crazy!


Wednesday Taylor has her Texas History presentation at school.  She did fabulous!  This girl loves to research things and do presentations!


Gralyn came over to play after school and we decide to be human Tetris.  I might have had a neck ache that evening.


Thursday Kendall had her research presentation on Ocelots, a medium size wild cat.  


She had to work with all the other jungle animals and perform a skit.  They did a great job!


These girls have been friends since 1st grade can't believe in a few weeks they will be graduating 5th grade.

Tierney, Kaya, Kendall, and Ella


Taylor had her relay team mates come over after school to make their t-shirts.



Their team name was Comets.


Love these girls.


Friday, I was back up at school for Quest Fair.  She presented this awhile back but they set up it so all the kids in the school can come through and see it.


After a crazy busy week we treated ourselves to The Bean!


Whoa, school is wrapping up and I am so grateful that I was able to attend all of their events and truly enjoy them with the stress of juggling my our class.  Loving this new work gig!

0 comments:

Post a Comment