CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 15, 2013

Family Fun and some randoms

We took a family trip to Main Event.  The girls love this place.  We had to wait a bit for a lane so we played some games.

Kendall and Ryan


Taylor love rock climbing and goes up really fast!


Daddy photo bombing


Pretty girls


Kendall joined the Girl Scouts this year and one of their first adventures out was to go help out at the "famous" bunny farm.  The girls went a few times throughout the summer and absolutely love this place.  But these girls weren't here for all fun, they had to help clean, feed, and care for all the animals.


We had Thanksgiving lunch at school and Daddy got to come!


I forgot my phone when it was Taylor's lunch so I didn't get a picture.  But I did snap a pic of "Super Turkey".  This was her turkey in disguise project.  Daddy and her did the whole thing.  I love that he does all their projects with them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment