CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day

So I think this is going to be the last year we make our own valentines.  They are cuter than the store ones I think but with everything else going on, I am not sure what I was thinking.

Taylor gave her friends these


Kendall gave these out


Ryan was out of town the whole week so I decorated the breakfast area the night before.




Make some of these yummies for teacher gifts and the girls' lunches


Opening all their cards in the morning (excuse the blue tape on the walls we are having some work done)


Monkey bread (their favorite) and heart shaped strawberries for breakfast


Ready for school


Taylor said "she was in heart jail"


After eating all their treats and Valentine's Day parties (which Daddy drove straight to after landing since all of ours were at the same time) we headed to a neighbors house for some more fun.


I didn't take a picture of my own but Ryan and I were not suppose to do gifts but he surprised me with these.

  

They were on Oprah's favorite things back in October or November and I mentioned that I wanted them, I use a straw every night when I make a big glass of water so I am super excited.

Happy Valentine's Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment